|*||- Thursday walk-about, the so-called "walk" along the pit-lane (to be confirmed)
- Friday, not numbered seats, general admission and access to all the stands (allowed with general admission ticket too).
- Saturday and Sunday, numbered seats on all the stands
Single days tickets could be bought/reserved starting from 1st August 2014 unless availability.
|***||Hospitality package "Box Monza Vip"
Central Grandstand & Restaurant
|- The tickets belong to the holder, during the purchase the end user name is not required.
- The "three days ticket" is valid for the whole event, you can use for one or more days.
- "Three day ticket" composed by one coupon. It can not be divided into single validity day.
- Orders placed before 06 August are sent as a .pdf file in the e-mail box provided during the registration to the website.
Orders placed after that date have to be downloaded from the personal account and printed.
The file is your ticket already, you do not need to stop at the ticket booth to pick up.
It is recommended not to resize the ticket while printing it (the bar code would be illegible).
Info disabled people
|Children: free general admission up to 11 years. Full price ticket admittance on th stands, any age.
|Special fare tickets for ACI members:
- Stand 23B € 140
- Stand 21D € 120
- € 15 discount for the other stands
- € 8 discount on general admission tickets
To enjoy the opportunity, ACI members, need to address to Automobile Club Milano (C.so Venezia 43, Milano - tel. 02-76006350).
No changes and/or refunds.
The prices can change without prior notice.
OFFICIAL LIST - PRINTABLE VERSION
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX, GRAN PREMIO D`ITALIA, and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved.