Buy your tickets
for the Gran Premio Santander d'Italia Formula 1™
...and print them on your own* !!!
* Select the shipping option "stamp@casa" (print at home) . You'll receive the ticket, already valid for admission, the day after your purchase, at the e-mail address provided in the order.
LEGENDATickets available Hospitality tickets Tickets not available General Admission
To buy the general admission tickets click on the "P"
Three days tickets for stand n.20 Museum are now on sale at the special price of € 100.
With a Central and Right Lateral (A) stands ticket, buy an hospitality package "all inclusive" which includes a high quality catering, walk-about and inner car park pass.
Saturday and Sunday numbered seats.
Friday NOT numbered seats (except from the Central grandstand), the ticket is valid for the general admission and stands.
Free walk-about session (the so-called walk on the pits) on Thursday 9th September for three days ticket owners.
The others could buy, on the same day, the ticket at € 35 that gives access to the circuit (on the stands and at the general admission area) on Friday 10th too.
The walk about will take place from 15.30 to 18.00, from 17.00 to 18.00 Formula one drivers' autograph session.
It will be possible to enter the pits until h.17.40.
Walk-about passes for friday, Saturday ans Sunday are on sale with an hospitality package only.
Bank transfer option can be selected up to 2nd September 2010.
The sales on monzanet.it will be closed as follow:
Friday tickets could be bought up to 8th September 2010
Saturday and three days tickets could be bought up to 9th September 2010
Sunday tickets could be bought up to 10th September 2010.
Thursday, 09 September 2010 walk-about, the so-called walk into pit lane, free for three days ticket owners.
People without the ticket could buy on the same day the ticket at (€ 35) which gives access also on Friday 10 September 2010. The walk-about will take place from 15:30 pm to 18:00 pm, the autograph session of Formula One drivers will be in the pit lane from 16.30 to 17.30.
The entrance to the pits closes at 17.40
Walk-about passes for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are on sale with an Hospitality Package only.
· Spectators may not make any audio, visual and/or audio visual recording of the event safe for their presonal non-commercial home use. A spectator may be filmed or sound recorded for broadcast or similar transmission.
· Tickets are non transferable and not for resale. If a ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial gain (including as part of a promotion, competition, contest, sweepstake or prize) without the Promoter’s authority it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue.
· No person may use the name of the Event or part thereof (nor any abbreviation or foreign language version thereof) nor any logo or graphic device of or relating to the Event for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Formula One Administration Limited (FOA).
· You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage or audio-visual footage, or store, record or transmit any information or other data (including official timing, results, performance, telemetry, weather or race control data) of, at, or in relation to the Event. Equipment that may enable you to do the aforementioned acts is not permitted. Personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other handheld personal communications devices) are permitted provided that any images, films, recordings and data that are created, recorded and stored thereon are used for personal, private and non-commercial use only.
· On request, you shall assign in writing copyright and all other intellectual property rights in any images, films or recordings you create or record at the Event to FOA and agree that such images, films and recordings shall not be used for public advertisement, commercial gain or any other purpose (except private enjoyment) without FOA’s prior written consent.
· You consent to the use by FOA (and by any third party authorized by FOA from time to time) for the purposes of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign or material) in any media worldwide and approved by FOA of any still or moving picture images taken at the Event where such image includes any image of you and you waive any and all of your personality and privacy rights to the extent necessary to permit such use.